Better late than never

I probably should have started this last week, but oh well. I will give a synopsis of last week and then start fresh.

I started at Gas Powered Games last Monday and was immediately thrown in to the small group working on the next Demigod patch since I was already familiar with the code. My first task was to code all the abilities and supporting code for the two new Demigods. Next, was bug fixing both Demigod and SC2. Quite a different experience coding for the game for release than it is to mod a game.

Week 2 started Tuesday (Monday was a holiday). Fixed another couple of Demigod bugs (not as many as I wanted to fix, but it still adds up to a lot). Added a new campaign AI behavior for SC2. Most of my time was spent going through all of the units to make a log of everything that still needs to be done. Went through Cybran and UEF, will finish Illuminate tomorrow and then start fixes.

Not too impressed with the look of the Fatboy, but it certainly has some firepower. When I saw the UEFs major land experimental I totally forgave the look of the Fatboy. The major experimental is totally fucking awesome.

3 comments:

truff63 said... / September 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Language Sorian. I'm sure your new boss wouldn't appreciate the Gas Power Games name associated with that type of language. {reference second to last word}

Peter said... / September 9, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Come on Sorian,

we want proof of the major experimental being so awesome, pictures...pictures...give us nothing but pictures. :)

Ed

Sorian said... / September 10, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

@truff63: My immediate supervisors might frown, but Chris would get a kick out of it.

Post a Comment