Getting the hang of this

I think I am starting to get a handle on things. One of my co-workers was kind enough to give me a run-down on the moho engine's structure and how everything interconnects. It has made finding things a lot easier.

I got assigned to Demigod again Tuesday (and again today) to fix some more bugs that Stardock found. It was mostly minor things that were quick to fix. What took a while was working on the new demigods some more. There is still a lot of work to be done on that front, but it seems to be moving right along. I think I will have the final pass of the abilities done tomorrow (they will still need to be balanced). Then it will be finishing up animation integration, mesh integrations, and some final cleanup passes, and that is just my part in it.

Thanks to the nice moho structure lesson my work on SupCom 2 has been getting faster. I fixed a bug today that has been bugging me since last Friday. I have also gotten a lot more comfortable in C++. I have been doing so much work in C++ lately that I have started interjecting C++ code into lua.

0 comments:

Post a Comment