Can I get a can of bug spray here?

Stayed late tonight to put in some fixes for Demigod patch 1.2. The UI should be solid in replays now. I also managed to get in some fixes that have been on my personal bug list for quite a while now, including some that have not been caught by the community and have been there since release. Now, I just have to wait and see whether I am going to be able to get my new textures so I can update the minimap or if I am going to have to create them myself at home.

The new Demigods are still coming along nicely. I have to create the achievements for them this week. They still need effects work, localization, VOs, etc. so there is still a way to go.

There is supposed to be an 8-player match of SupCom 2 tomorrow. I am going to have to see if there is still room. I still haven't been able to take the time to actually play a round yet. I have been too busy trying to get content finished. Milestone 13 is approaching and I still have a lot of work on my plate.

Went through all of the SupCom 2 units to update them to use some new sound functions that should help performance quite a bit. I also got to finish up the polish work I wanted to do to the unit cannon. That thing is awesome now. I may have spotted a minor issue while watching a couple co-workers play earlier today, so I may have to take another look at the unit cannon tomorrow to see if I have reproduce the bug.

The shader work has not been done on the UEF naval units yet, so the screenshot is still on hold. It will be worth the wait to actually see the UEF units in all their glory.

5 comments:

Matti said... / September 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Awesome. Thanks for keeping us informed. Good luck!

-Mazrix

Casparas said... / September 24, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Way to go! :)

John said... / September 24, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Sounds like you are doing some awesome stuff Sorian! I can't wait for the screenshot of the UEF naval units.

-Mooilo

Tom said... / September 24, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Really cant wait for the SC2 screenshot! :)

DeadMG said... / September 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Does that mean we can have mounted sounds for SupCom2 instead of the SC/FA system?

Post a Comment