What a week

Got assigned to Demigod some more today. The new demigods are looking really nice. Amazing what some texturing, shaders, and specular highlights can do. I think the effects team gets to work on them next week and I can't wait to see that.

I guess Demigod patch 1.19 goes live Tuesday. Having replay support is going to be awesome for the community. Patch 1.19 will be my first code contribution that goes into a retail game. It is a really cool feeling.

I did a lot of work on the UEF unit cannon today. That thing is really cool now, and it is going to be even cooler next week. Me and a co-worker got some stuff planned out today to really polish the unit cannon up nice.

Good news for anyone that follows this blog. It looks like Gas Powered Games is going to let me post an exclusive screen shot. I tried to get it done today, but the UEF ships need some shader and specular work. Hopefully that work gets done early next week and then I can create the shot again and give you guys a nice look at some naval units and the new water effects. This is by no means a guarantee, but it looks likely.

Do stay tuned.

3 comments:

Fingolfin said... / September 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

I can't wait!

Darren said... / September 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

+1 on the cant wait. ;)

DGo said... / September 21, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

" on the comments above. :-)

Post a Comment