Vacation time


I got my new system last Friday. It has improved my productivity a lot. Went from a Core 2 Duo with 2gb ram to a Core i7 with 6gb ram. It is so much faster that I haven't had time to play any of my facebook games since.




I am still in bug fix and polish mode. It is really nice to see all the new info coming out about the game and to see all he stuff being put together for more updates. I especially like Chris' unit videos. It gives people a way to see each unit in detail. I can't wait until he shows off some of the more unique units.

I am oficially on vacation until 2010, so there probably won't be another new post for a while. Until then, Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

6 comments:

EdWood said... / December 24, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Lol,

congrats, looks like you hit the big points. :)

Have a nice holdiday, Merry Christmas and a Happ New Year. :)

Ed

mocafrost said... / December 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Merry Christmas!

Andreas said... / December 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

McMurmel said... / December 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

> It is so much faster that I haven't had time to
> play any of my facebook games since.

LOL - It's so awesome fast that you still have to work 8+ hours/day? ;)

MC + HNY

Fingolfin said... / December 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

happy new year, sorian :)

Klaus said... / January 2, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

Vacation should be over already! Time to get back to work and continue writing your blog, NAO!

Post a Comment